Medterra CBD Pet Treats For Joint Support, Peanut Butter Flavor, 10mg CBD Per Soft Chew
Give your best pals extra love with soft chews made with pure CBD plus glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin for joint health. Use as a treat for dogs, cats and even rabbits. Each soft chew contains 10 mg of 99.6% pure CBD. Easy to give and easy to eat, these soft chews taste like peanut butter. Extra snuggles are coming your way. Each bag contains 20 chews.
Medterra pet treats combine CBD with supplements for joint support
When you give your dog, cat or rabbit a CBD treat from Medterra you're giving them something that tastes great and also contains supplements that may boost their health.
Give these CBD soft chews as treats. Each CBD Joint Support Chew contains 10mg of CBD making it easy for you to measure how much you are giving them and learn how to adjust the dosage if needed.
Key ingredients in Medterra CBD pet chews:
- CBD Isolate - a phytocannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. It is called cannabidiol and one of the most researched cannabinoids in the hemp plant. CBD use is popular to treat anxiety, pain, inflammation, and more.
- Glucosamine - a supplement commonly used to help rebuild cartilage in joints.
- Chondroitin - a popular treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - a supplement believed to reduce joint inflammation and relieve joint pain stemming from diseases and conditions such as arthritis and joint degeneration.
What are the benefits of CBD for pets?
Research on CBD and hemp for pets including cats, dogs, rabbits and horses is still in its early stages but so far positive news has been reported.
- A small clinical trial on osteoarthritic dogs conducted by Cornell University's College of Veterinary Medicine reported a formula of concentrated CBD blended with plant terpenes appeared to make the dogs comfortable and increased mobility.1
- Studies are underway on the use of CBD to treat epilepsy disorders in dogs. One researcher reported her small controlled clinical trial showed a reduction in seizures. 2
- A small pilot study on cats showed that CBD improved some skin conditions.3
1 Gamble Lauri-Jo. Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Clinical Efficacy of Cannabidiol Treatment in Osteoarthritic Dogs. Frontiers in Veterinary Science. 2018 (5):2018 165 https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2018.00165
2 McGrath, Stephanie. Randomized blinded controlled clinical trial to assess the effect of oral cannabidiol administration in addition to conventional antiepileptic treatment on seizure frequency in dogs with intractable idiopathic epilepsy. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
June 1, 2019, Vol. 254, No. 11, Pages 1301-1308. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.254.11.1301
3 Scarampella, Fabia & Abramo, Francesca & Noli, C. (2001). Clinical and histological evaluation of an analogue of palmitoylethanolamide, PLR 120 (micronized Palmidrol INN) in cats with eosinophilic granuloma and eosinophilic plaque: A pilot study. Veterinary dermatology. 12. 29-39. 10.1046/j.1365-3164.2001.00214.x.
Ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), CBD (Cannabidiol), Chickpea Flour, Potato Flour, Cane Molasses, Tapioca Starch, Water, Glycerin, Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Vitamin E.
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Medterra have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplements.
Do animals have an ECS?
Yes, animals (all mamimals researched to date) have an Endocannabinoid System (ECS) just like humans. The ECS is made up of compounds called cannabinoids and related receptors. The cannabinoids and receptors bind to complete an internal "message cycle" that delivers instructions to the body to carry out essential daily functions and keep the body healthy. The body makes cannabinoids to support the ECS. They are called endocannabinoids since they are endogenous.
Phytocannabinoids naturally found in cannabis are believed to behave similarly to the body's natural cannabinoids and may help balance a deficiency and strengthen the ECS.
Are Medterra CBD products third-party tested?
- Yes, all Medterra CBD isolate products are third party tested.
- A Certificate Analysis is available for each batch proving their quality.
- All Medterra isolated CBD products are guaranteed to be 99.6% pure CBD.
How are Medterra CBD products manufactured?
- Medterra uses a CO2 extraction process to draw cannabinoids from the hemp plant and filter out unnatural substances.
- All products are tested and guaranteed to be solvent-free and THC-free.
- Medterra CBD is fully compliant under the Kentucky Department of Agricultural Industrial Hemp Pilot Program and certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority.
How many Medterra CBD pet chews can I give my dog or cat?
Medterra suggested daily serving size
|0-25 lbs||.5 Chews|
|25-50 lbs||1 Chew|
|51-75 lbs||1.5 Chews|
|75 + lbs||2 Chews|