COPADERM Professional Scar Care, 1oz Syringe
Fade the appearance of old and recent scars with the natural restorative and protective powers of Amazonian Copaiba and Inca Inchi oils in COPADERM Professional Scar Care. COPADERM's ingredients speed epidermal repair, reduce inflammation, and help bring back skin elasticity. Sold in 1 oz syringes.
Visibly reduce the appearance of scars by 50% in 28 days* with COPADERM
Your skin works hard to heal your skin after an injury. Do it justice by finishing the job. Erase* the scar left behind using natural products from the Amazon Rainforest.
Types of scars COPADERM treats:
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Surgery scars
- Laser scars
- Keloid scars
Key ingredients in COPADERM Professional Scar Care
- Amazonian Copaiba tree oil
- Amazonian Inca Inchi (sacha inchi) seed oil
- Silicone gel
- Sweet almond oil
How COPADERM Scar serum works
- Oil from the Amazonian Copaiba tree reduces inflammation that can make scars itch, red and raised.
- Inca Inchi oil's hydrating and anti-bacterial properties1 help restore and strengthen the skin's natural barrier to support healing.
- Silicone helps prevent wound scarring.
- Almond oil contributes toward post-operative scar reduction while smoothing and rejuvenating skin.
- Soft-touch applicator
- Dries fast and clear
- Paraben, fragrance, and dye-free
- Helps protect skin from bacteria
- Helps soothe itching and discomfort associated with scars
- Maintains skin hydration and a moist environment around the scar
1 Gonzalez-Aspajo G. Sacha Inchi Oil (Plukenetia volubilis L.), effect on adherence of Staphylococus aureus to human skin explant and keratinocytes in vitro. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 171:330-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2015.06.009
*According to Clinical Trial Results reported by COPADERM manufacturers, COPADERM visibly improved the appearance of scars by 50% in 28 days.
|Is a Prescription Product||No|
|Use or Effects||Scar Treatment|
What types of scars can COPADERM treat?
COPADERM is effective at reducing the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, laser treatment, burns, keloids, stretch
marks and atrophic acne scars.
How do I use COPADERM Professional Scar Care?
- For best results, use COPADERM twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Wash and dry the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of COPADERM to the scar and gently spread evenly.
- Allow COPADERM to dry.
- Once dry, you may apply SPF, cosmetics, clothing. A medical bandage is not necessary.
- At start of treatment, mild, temporary redness may occur. This should disappear within the first few weeks of use.
If excessive redness or irritation persists, please discontinue use.
- To remove COPADERM, wash the scar with gentle soap and warm water.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Rx (Prescription Product)Special Price $91.80 Regular Price $108.00