COPADERM Scar Cream
Fade the appearance of old and recent scars with the natural restorative and protective powers of Amazonian Copaiba and Inca Inchi oils in COPADERM Professional Scar Care. COPADERM's ingredients speed epidermal repair, reduce inflammation, and help bring back skin elasticity. 1oz syringe
Visibly Reduce The Appearance of Scars By 50% in 28 Days* With COPADERM
Your skin works hard to heal your skin after an injury. Do it justice by finishing the job. Erase* the scar left behind using natural products from the Amazon Rainforest.
Types of Scars COPADERM Treats:
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Surgery scars
- Laser scars
- Keloid scars
- Amazonian Copaiba tree oil
- Amazonian Inca Inchi (sacha inchi) seed oil
- Silicone gel
- Sweet almond oil
How COPADERM Scar Serum Works
- Oil from the Amazonian Copaiba tree reduces inflammation that can make scars itch, red and raised.
- Inca Inchi oil's hydrating and anti-bacterial properties1 help restore and strengthen the skin's natural barrier to support healing.
- Silicone helps prevent wound scarring.
- Almond oil contributes toward post-operative scar reduction while smoothing and rejuvenating skin.
- Soft-touch applicator
- Dries fast and clear
- Paraben, fragrance, and dye-free
- Helps protect skin from bacteria
- Helps soothe itching and discomfort associated with scars
- Maintains skin hydration and a moist environment around the scar
1 Gonzalez-Aspajo G. Sacha Inchi Oil (Plukenetia volubilis L.), effect on adherence of Staphylococus aureus to human skin explant and keratinocytes in vitro. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 171:330-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2015.06.009
*According to Clinical Trial Results reported by COPADERM manufacturers, COPADERM visibly improved the appearance of scars by 50% in 28 days.
Paraben, fragrance, and dye-free