COVID-19 / Viral Treatment
Don't Wait! See A Doctor Online Now!
If you are worried that you may have the coronavirus or another viral infection, don't hesitate. Get a remote medical visit now using our two-way video conferencing. Hospitals and experts worldwide agree telehealth remote doctor's visits are one of the best ways to reduce the strain on our health care system in this moment of crisis. If you suspect you have symptoms, consider a virtual service first.* Rest assured, we remain up to date on current recommendations and guidelines set forth by the local, state, CDC and other federal health agencies and by the World Health Organization.
Put Your Mind At Ease!
- Get fast answers so you can take the next steps if needed.
- Reduce coronavirus community transmission.
- Avoid going to a hospital or clinic where you may be exposed to germs or expose others.
- Our pharmacy is stocked with medications to treat viral infections, despite the growing drug shortage.
How We Work With You
- Purchase your online treatment
- Answer a few questions
- See a doctor via two-way video
- If necessary, your provider will call our pharmacy and order a prescription for you
- Our pharmacy team will ship the RX to your home fast
Your uniqueness is our inspiration.
We believe medical care should be accessible, easy and affordable. Health treatments must also meet you where you are in your health journey. Our goals center around you!A few of the ways we personalize your treatment:
- We listen to your concerns.
- We treat your whole body, not just your symptoms.
- We educate you on preventative medicine and ways you can improve your health.
- We take the time to understand your medical history and needs.
- Our recommendations are within your reach or we work with you to make them accessible!
Health is a journey. We're with you along the way.
Our medical technology is HIPAA compliant and SSL certified. Our team strictly adheres to all HIPAA requirements.
Your Health. Your Safety.
Although this pandemic is difficult for us all, our MintRx team is not new to remote health care. We were one of the first companies offering telemedicine services across the US. We have a nationwide network of doctors. We are also a US-certified pharmacy.
*If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately.
Emergency warning signs include but are not limited to:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face