Estradiol - 2mg
Priced Per Pill
Common 30-Day Supply: 30
This bioidentical estrogen helps treat symptoms of hormonal imbalance that is common in women approaching menopause and postmenopause. Stress, pregnancy, and illness can also cause low estrogen in women of any age. Symptoms include vaginal dryness, hot flashes, low libido and pain during sex.
Prescription Product: We will ask for your prescription information after checkout.
Do not take oral estradiol if you have:
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Liver disease, a bleeding disorder, or if you have ever had a heart attack, a stroke, a blood clot
- A history of hormone-related cancer, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina.Do not use estradiol if you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment.
- Estradiol should not be used to prevent heart disease, stroke, or dementia.
- Estradiol may increase your risk of developing uterine cancer. Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away.
- Using this medicine can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack, or cancer of the breast, uterus, or ovaries.
- You should have regular physical exams and mammograms, and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using this medicine.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Heart disease
- Liver problems, or prior jaundice caused by pregnancy or taking hormones
- Kidney disease
- Gallbladder disease.
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Endometriosis or uterine fibroid tumors
- Hereditary angioedema
- Porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system)
- A thyroid disorder; or high levels of calcium in your blood
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. Estradiol lowers the hormone needed to produce breast milk and can slow breast milk production.