Lady V, Female Cialis
Common 30-Day Supply: 10
Ladies, it's YOUR time. Revitalize your sexuality. Lady V is a custom-compounded prescription product offered exclusively by MintRx. Sometimes we nickname Lady V "a female Cialis"* but it's actually more than that. Lady V is spearheaded by women for women and made with prescription ingredients that may help women lead a more fulfilling sex life.
Not many women speak out about life changes that can decrease libido and even make sex painful. Hormonal changes, a packed schedule... so much! We get it. Join us on our journey to help women improve their love life. Try Lady V today!
Lady V, a Female "Cialis"* For Me!
Finally, medication is available that may hold promise for a high percentage of women experiencing vaginal dryness, pain during sex and low libido, symptoms often associated with Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) and Vaginal Atrophy.
Hormonal imbalance, stress, illnesses, menopause, and certain medications can cause vaginal dryness, which can cause pain during sex. Of course, when sex hurts, your enjoyment decreases. Those life changes can also deplete your libido Put these together and they can lead to depression, FSD and other complications to the female reproductive system.
What Is Lady V?
Lady V is an exclusive blend of prescription and specialty ingredients formulated to restore or increase women's libido, vagina lubrication and help women enjoy sex again.
How Does Lady V Work?
Lady V Key Ingredients:
- Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Cialis
- Icariins, from the flowering plant Icariins Sagittam, also known Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium and Barrenwort
Horny Goat Weed has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac in both men and women. Just like tadalafil, icariins, the active compound in Horny Goat Weed, is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor.1
PDE5 inhibitors are used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. In men PDE5 inhibitors enable increased blood flow to the penis which forms a penis.
In women, PDE5 inhibitors increase blood flow to the clitoris and vaginal lining. Effects include increased lubrication and sexual desire.
With the innovation of Lady V, there's a chance to turn back the "clock" on your sexuality!
Why Is Lady V Revolutionary?
It is the only prescription medication available online designed to reclaim sexual satisfaction and vitality among women of all ages. Stress-free and discreet access to this medication online may encourage more women to seek help.
The importance of Lady V as a possible medical solution is not to be taken lightly. An international study showed that women who experience vaginal dryness, decreased libido and pain during sex are not likely to recognize it as vaginal atrophy, view it as a chronic condition, and not know that help is available.3
Vaginal atrophy is a progressive condition that can lead to frequent UTIs, thinning of the vaginal tissue and weakening of the pelvic wall. If not treated, these conditions can seriously impact a woman's reproductive health.
An estimated 40%4 of women worldwide have FSD. Sound familiar? Does ED ring a bell?
Why Would A Woman Want Lady V?
A decreased interest in sex from either partner in a relationship create stress that extends beyond the bedroom. The negative impact on the romantic partnership may be compounded by a personal feeling of loss a woman may feel. When a once vital libido wanes, it is common to experience depression and a sad nostalgia for the past.
On the bright side, imagine a solution for these negative conditions.
Try Lady V! It May Change Your Life
1 Chau Y, Li F-S, Levsh O, Weng J-K (2019) Exploration of icariin analog structure space reveals key features driving potent inhibition of human phosphodiesterase-5. PLoS ONE 14(9): e0222803. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0222803
2 Boswell-Smith V, Spina D, Page CP. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Br J Pharmacol. 2006;147 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S252–S257. doi:10.1038/sj.bjp.0706495 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760738/
3 "Vaginal Health: Insights, Views & Attitudes (VIVA) - results from an international survey." PubMed.gov. Last visited Dec. 21, 2018
4 "Female Sexual Dysfunction: Therapeutic Options and Experimental Challenges" US National Library of Medicine. Last visited, Oct. 30, 2018
*Cialis is a registered trademark of ELI LILLY AND COMPANY. It is only being used as a reference.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lady V is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Lady V, and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition. This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists.
How to take Lady V
Take exactly as your doctor tells you to. It is intended to be taken before sexual activity - it is NOT for continuous daily use. You should take one tablet about an hour before you plan to have sex, although it may still be effective up to five hours after taking the tablet. You can take the tablet either before or after food but, if you have just eaten a large meal, it may take longer for it to work. Do not take more than one dose of Lady V in any 24-hour period.
Do not take Lady V or tell your doctor if the following apply to you:
- You are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a bleeding disorderYou have low blood pressure or heartbeat irregularities
- You have hormone-sensitive conditions such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and cancers of the breast, ovaries, or prostate
Before taking Icariins Sagittam and tadalafil in Lady V:
- Inform your physician of all prescription, OTC medicines, and supplements that you are taking and follow instructions provided by your physician and pharmacist.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
Icariins Sagittam can slow blood clotting, it should not be used prior to surgery.
Common tadalafil side effects:
- Headache: Drink plenty of water. If the headaches continue, let your doctor know.
- Flushing, feeling sick, indigestion, blocked nose. These should soon pass.
- Feeling dizzy, visual changes such as blurred vision or color distortion. If either of these happens, do not drive and do not use tools or machines until your reactions/vision have returned to normal.
- Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect including:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash, hives, itching, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever, wheezing.
- Tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking, unusual hoarseness, or swelling of the face
- A lump in the breast, breast soreness, nipple discharge, or enlarged breasts
- Dizziness or passing out
This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists.
If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
As with any medication, take caution when taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medicine. This includes herbal supplements.
This drugs do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lady V is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.