Priced Per Pill
Common 30-Day Supply: 30
Brand Nature-Throid (Thyroid USP) is prescribed to treat underactive thyroid glands. It is a natural form of the hormone thyroxine responsible for regulating metabolism and energy. It may also be prescribed to prevent the formation of an enlarged thyroid gland (goiter).
Prescription Product: We will ask for your prescription information after checkout.
As with any prescription medication, talk to your doctor about any existing medical conditions, and let your doctor know immediately if you experience any side effects.
Tell your doctor if:
- You have any food or medicine allergies. You’re pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- You are taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medications, or if you start or stop any medications while on WP Thyroid and Nature-Throid.
- You suffer from any medical conditions other than hypothyroidism, particularly heart disease, clotting disorders, or adrenal or pituitary gland problems.
- You have diabetes. Monitor your blood and/or urinary glucose levels as directed by your doctor and immediately report any changes.
- You’re taking anticoagulants (blood thinners).
- Let your dentist know you are taking WP Thyroid and Nature-Throid before any surgery.
- You experience any of the following symptoms: rapid or irregular heartbeat, chest pain, shortness of breath, leg cramps, headache, nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, tremors, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, heat intolerance, fever, changes in menstrual periods, hives, skin rash or any other unusual medical event.
Warnings: Don’t Take For
- Do not take WP Thyroid and Nature-Throid either alone or in combination with other medicines, for the treatment of obesity or weight loss. In patients with normal thyroid levels, doses of WP Thyroid® and Nature-Throid within the typical range used for hormone replacement are not effective for weight loss. Larger doses may result in serious or even life-threatening effects, especially when used in combination with certain other drugs used to reduce appetite.
- Do not take WP Thyroid and Nature-Throid or male or female infertility unless it is associated with hypothyroidism.
- Do not take WP Thyroid and Nature-Throid if you have hyperthyroidism or are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Use WP Thyroid and Nature-Throid exactly as prescribed. Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, do not stop taking either medication or alter how often it’s taken. Many factors can contribute to the length of time symptoms are alleviated, though generally people feel an improvement within a few weeks. For some, though, improvement in symptoms may take up to three months. Your doctor will determine which dose is right for you. If any life changes or new symptoms occur, consult your doctor to adjust your dose. Continue to see your doctor until your dosage levels prove stable based on your lab work, then continue to see your doctor at their request. Thyroid replacement therapy is usually taken for life.