Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Dry) (Prescription Product)
Achieve a radiant, smoother, softer, and a more even complexion with the Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Dry). Prevent early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properties of vitamin C.
Save 5% with Auto-Refill! Cancel anytime.
Simply use coupon code SAVE in checkout cart.
Deter the signs of aging with Obagi-C Rx System
Achieve a radiant, smoother, softer, and more even complexion with the Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Dry). Prevent early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properties of vitamin C.
Obagi-C Rx is an early intervention system designed exclusively for younger-looking skin
- Correct hyperpigmentation and age spots by regulating the production of melanin-producing cells
- Accelerate skin turnover through gentle exfoliation to restore balance and radiance to lackluster skin
- Minimize future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin from UVA and UVB rays
What's included in the the Obagi-C Rx System?
- C-Cleansing Gel: Prepares and conditions skin to optimize penetration of the system. Enhances skin clarity.
- C-Clarifying Serum Dry: First and only 4% hydroquinone + Vitamin C serum with L-ascorbic acid Vitamin C. Penetrates the dermal layers to reduce melanosome activity while promoting more even skin tone and providing potent antioxidant therapy.
- C-Exfoliating Day Lotion: Exfoliates the outermost layer of the skin to enhance penetration of active ingredients. Antioxidant activity neutralizes free radicals and prevents future damage. Option with sunscreen (SPF 12) also available.
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- C-Therapy Night Cream: Optimizes natural renewal cycle of the skin at night. Reduces irregular melanosome activity while providing potent antioxidant therapy with Vitamins C and E.
|Is a Prescription Product||Yes|
|Use or Effects||Anti-Aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation|
|Drug Class/Pharmacology||Tyrosinase Inhibitor, Vitamin|
Contain 10% pure Vitamin C. Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun. Advised to use products containing 4% hydroquinone for up to 4 months at a time and then take a break for 2 to 3 months. Ask your physician for exact advice. During this break, you may use other skin lightening products like Vitamin C and tretinoin.
CONTRAINDICATIONS:People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
WARNINGS:Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
PRECAUTIONS (ALSO SEE WARNINGS): Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically. Topical hydroquinone should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated.
Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.
Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established.
Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.