Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Oily) (Prescription Product)
Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Oily) prevents early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properties of Vitamin C and skin bleaching power of prescription-strength hydroquinone. Get the brightest, clearest skin with this easy to follow skincare system!
Save 5% with Auto-Refill! Cancel anytime.
Simply use coupon code SAVE in checkout cart.
Ramp up skin cell turnover for a youthful glow
Achieve a softer, smoother, radiant, and more even complexion with the Obagi-C Rx System for normal to oily skin. Prevent early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properties of vitamin C.
Use Obagi-C Rx as an early intervention to keep skin looking young. Ideal for the 20-35 age group.
- Correct hyperpigmentation and age spots by regulating the production of melanin-producing cells with hydroquinone
- Accelerate skin turnover through gentle exfoliation to restore balance and radiance to lackluster skin
- Minimize future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin from UVA and UVB rays
Obagi-C Rx kit for normal to oily skin types contains
- C-Cleansing Gel: Prepares and conditions skin to optimize penetration of the system. Enhances skin clarity.
- C-Balancing Toner: Balances the pH of oily skin.
- C-Clarifying Serum Oily: First and only 4% hydroquinone + Vitamin C serum with L-ascorbic acid Vitamin C. Penetrates the dermal layers to reduce melanosome activity while promoting more even skin tone and providing potent antioxidant therapy
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- C-Therapy Night Cream: Optimizes natural renewal cycle of the skin at night. Reduces irregular melanosome activity while providing potent antioxidant therapy with Vitamins C and E.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal for patients who:
- Have young skin (minimal fine lines and unevenness of skin tone and mild hyperpigmentation)
- Exhibit emerging signs of photodamage
- Are not ready for or are intolerant to retinoid therapy
- Routinely invest in cosmetic and cosmeceutical products for aging prevention
- Desire a physician-recommended, prescription-strength regimen for early intervention
- May not be ready for the strength of the Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System
|Is a Prescription Product||Yes|
|Use or Effects||Anti Aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation|
|Drug Class/Pharmacology||Tyrosinase Inhibitors, Vitamin|
Contains 10% Vitamin C.
Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun.