Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturizer
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturizer:
- Non-comedogenic soothing moisturizer
- Gentle, glycerin rich moisturizer
- Humectants allantoin to calm and cool skin during acne treatment
- Soothe, calm & protect skin
- Apricot kernel oil, rich in vitamin E, moisturizes without clogging pore
Skin Type: Normal to dry, problematic
1.7 fl. Oz. (50 mL)
Obagi CLENZIderm's Emollient-Rich Formula Calms Irritated, Dry Skin
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturizer hydrates dry, congested skin for a clearer, healthier complexion. Gently soothes , moisturizes and protects skin.
- Allantoin, reduces irritation caused by weather, environmental pollutants, acne, and cosmetics.
Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, derived from oat proteins. It forms a micellar, mild surfactant to help pull dirt and oil from the skin.
- Apricot kernel oil, a lightweight emollient that's rich in vitamin E, moisturizes and promotes healing.
- Glycerin (20%), a natural humectant draws water to the skin and locks it in maintaining all-day hydration. Skin feels protected, hydrated, and soft.
- Specifically formulated for normal to dry skin and for use with the Obagi 3-step CLENZIderm System.
Non-comedogenic, glycerin-rich moisturizer that keeps skin soothed and hydrated.With 20% glycerin, this formula helps soothe, calm, and protect the skin during acne treatment. Therapeutic moisturizer increases the amount of water in the surface layers of skin.
Also works great alone or with other acne products that may dry or irritate skin. Ask your Dr. if CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturizer can be used with your acne treatment.
How To Use:
Apply as needed or as directed by a physician. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 59°−77°F (15°−25°C).
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, butylparaben, cetyl dimethicone, corn starch modified, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, triethanolamine, water.