Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System (Normal to Dry) (Prescription Product)
Obagi Nu-Derm Rx Normal to Dry System includes 7 products to help you follow Obagi's famous skincare routine. Normal to Dry is specifically created for normal skin as well as complexions that can use a little extra moisture. Prescription-strength grade hydroquinone 4% in Nu-Derm Clear Rx and Nu-Derm Blender Rx are proven to fade hyperpigmentation, discoloration and brown/grey blotches caused by pregnancy mask, also called melasma. For a bright finishing touch the formula includes arbutin-based brighteners.
Save 5% with Auto-Refill! Cancel anytime.
Simply use coupon code SAVE in checkout cart.
Obagi complete Nu-Derm Rx system for easy step-by-step care for normal to dry skin
The Obagi Nu-Derm Rx 7-Piece System contains:
- Gentle Cleanser: A mild gel-based cleanser that gently removes impurities, oil, and makeup to leave skin clean and fresh.
- Toner: Adjusts the pH of the skin for increased penetration of the system ingredients.
- Clear Rx: A topical prescription treatment that includes 4% hydroquinone. It corrects hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and improves and evens skin tone.
- Exfoderm: A plant acid (phytic acid) that removes old skin cells while promoting new skin cells for a lighter, brighter complexion.
- Blender Rx: A topical prescription treatment that contains 4% hydroquinone to target hyperpigmented (discolored) areas of the skin and increases the penetration of the active ingredients of the system
- Obagi Hydrate: A moisturizing cream to be used as needed to soothe areas of dry, flaky skin.
- Sun Shield SPF 50: A sunscreen that combines high UVB absorption and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish with 10.5% zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types.
|Is a Prescription Product||Yes|
|Use or Effects||Anti-Aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation|
|Drug Class/Pharmacology||Tyrosinase Inhibitors|
Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.