Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System Travel
The Obagi Nu-Derm System Trial Kit Is A 6-Piece Skincare System:
- Gentle Cleanser or Foaming Cleanser (2 oz)
- Toner (2 oz)
- Clear Rx with 4% hydroquinone (2 oz)
- Exfoderm or Exfoderm Forte (1 oz)
- Blender Rx with 4% hydroquinone (1 oz)
- Sun Sheild SPF 50 (1 oz)
Purchase includes an online doctor's visit with 11 prescription refills, valid for 1 year.
Take A Vacation From Work But Not Your Skin Care.
The Nu-Derm Rx System is a complete skin care system specifically created for Normal to Dry Skin and Normal to Oily Skin. Be sure to ask about the formulation that is right for your skin type.
The system includes prescription-grade products containing arbutin-based and hydroquinone 4% brighteners.
- Gentle Cleanser (Normal to Dry Kit): A mild gel-based cleanser that gently removes impurities, oil, and makeup to leave skin clean and fresh. Foaming Cleanser comes with the Normal to Oily Kit. (2 oz)
- Toner: A toner that adjusts the pH of the skin for increased penetration of the system ingredients. (2 oz)
- Clear Rx: A topical prescription treatment that includes 4% hydroquinone. It corrects hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and improves and evens skin tone. (2 oz)
- Exfoderm: A plant acid (phytic acid) that removes old skin cells while promoting new skin cells for a lighter, brighter complexion. Exfoderm Forte comes with Normal to Oily Kit. (1 oz)
- Blender Rx: A topical prescription treatment that contains 4% hydroquinone to target hyperpigmented (discolored) areas of the skin and increases the penetration of the active ingredients of the system. (1 oz)
- Sun Shield SPF 50: A sunscreen that combines high UVB absorption and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish with 10.5% zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types. (1 oz)
Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
- Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
- Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
PRECAUTIONS (ALSO SEE WARNINGS):
- Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
- Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically.
Topical hydroquinone should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated.
- Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.
- Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established. Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.