Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System
Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System includes 7 products to help you follow Obagi's famous skincare routine. Use prescription-strength hydroquinone 4% in Nu-Derm Clear Rx and Nu-Derm Blender Rx to fade hyperpigmentation, discoloration and brown/grey blotches caused by pregnancy mask, also called melasma. For a bright finishing touch, the formula includes arbutin-based brighteners. Online doctor's visit with Rx valid for 1 year included with purchase.
The Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System Normal To Dry is out of stock until approx. Dec. 16. You may pre-order it for delivery when it is restocked. We have a limited in-stock supply of Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System Normal To Oily. Once it is out of stock, you may pre-order for delivery when it is restocked.
Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System For Flawless Skin
Available for Normal to Dry Skin and Normal to Oily Skin. Be sure to ask about the formulation that is right for your skin type. The system contains 7 exclusive Obagi products designed to work together and applied in a specific order for maximum benefits and clinically proven results.
What Are The Obagi Nu-Derm System 7 Steps?
Step 1: Gentle Cleanser: A mild gel-based cleanser that gently removes impurities, oil, and makeup to leave skin clean and fresh.
Step 2: Toner: Adjusts the pH of the skin for increased penetration of the system ingredients.
Step 3: Clear Rx: A topical prescription treatment that includes 4% hydroquinone. It corrects hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and improves and evens skin tone. Use in the morning.
Step 4: Exfoderm: A plant acid (phytic acid) that removes old skin cells while promoting new skin cells for a lighter, brighter complexion.
Step 5: Blender Rx: A topical prescription treatment that contains 4% hydroquinone to target hyperpigmented (discolored) areas of the skin and increases the penetration of the active ingredients of the system. Used in the p.m.
Step 6: Obagi Hydrate: A moisturizing cream to be used as needed to soothe areas of dry, flaky skin.
Step 7: Sun Shield SPF 50: A sunscreen that combines high UVB absorption and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish with 10.5% zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types.
How Often Do I Use the Obagi 7 Steps?
The Obagi Nu-Derm System is designed to be used twice a day. Once in the morning and once before bed.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear and Nu-Derm Blender with 4% hydroquinone and Nu-Derm Healthy Skin sunscreen are specific to the time of day and your activity (you wouldn't apply sunscreen at night).
Apply Obgai Nu-Derm Clear in the morning and use Nu-Derm Blender before bed.
Why Is Nu-Derm Clear Used in the Morning and Blender At Night?
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear and Nu-Derm Blender are designed to work together.
In addition to the active ingredient 4% hydroquinone that they share, each product has other ingredients that are distinct to its formula. The unique ingredients affect the skin's pH differently and prep your skin for the day or your skin's overnight renewal process.
Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
- Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
- Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
PRECAUTIONS (ALSO SEE WARNINGS):
- Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
- Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically.
Topical hydroquinone should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated.
- Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.
- Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established. Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.