Oxytocin Nasal Spray, 10ml
Oxytocin Nasal Spray, 10ml
How it works
Step 1. No Prescription?
No problem! Choose "I need a prescription" and get treated online by a third-party telehealth service provider. Avoid the hassle and expense of visiting a doctor's office.
Step 2. You Have a Prescription
Just upload a photo of your prescription after checkout. You can also text us a picture of your prescription or prescription label to 561-406-9485.
We will call your doctor to confirm the prescription or your physician can "escript"(send electronically) it to our pharmacy at Mint Pharmacy and Skin Clinic, 1201 US Hwy 1 Ste 305C, North Palm Beach Florida.
Only choose "I have a prescription" if your doctor can validate and has prescribed this specific drug and dosage.
Step 3. Your Order Is Processed
Once we receive your prescription from our doctor or yours, we will process your order. We only authorize your credit card at checkout and won't charge your card until we obtain a valid prescription.
Step 4. Your Medication Is Shipped
Your medication is on its way! We ship directly to your door. Never wait in a pharmacy line again!
Please note: We cannot provide telemedicine or ship prescription medication to LA.
- Custom-made for fast, easy nasal delivery.
- May help treat male sexual dysfunction.
- May boost male and female libido.
- Shows promise as a treatment for muscle regeneration.
Compounded products are made specific to each order and will ship between 24-48 business hours. Upon approval of a cancellation or refund request, only the Rx product, not the consultation fee, will be refunded.
Prescription Product: We will ask for your prescription information after checkout.
"Cuddle Hormone" Boosts Libido, Has Anti-Aging Potential
Oxytocin is a neuropeptide that delivers messages to different parts of the body to signal physiological and pathological functions. Popularly known as the love or cuddle hormone, oxytocin is central to building trust and creating social, familial and romantic bonds. It builds in the male and female body during sexual arousal and floods the body after climax.
Scientists have been studying the role of oxytocin for decades. New research shows oxytocin nasal spray's benefits may be greater than originally thought.
Oxytocin Research Findings:
- Male and female study participants reported greater sexual satisfaction after taking nasal oxytocin before sex.1
- Men reported greater sense of connection and intimacy with their partner during sex.
- Successfully treated male sexual dysfunction2,3
- Appeared to promote fidelity among men in monogamous relationships.4
- Can help reshape neural pathways and elicit more beneficial responses to physiological and external signals.
- Increased positive communication among couples.5
Animal studies show the potential for oxytocin to treat age-related muscular decline. Depending on physician's recommendation, bottle may contain up to 20 doses.6
1. Behnia B, Heinrichs M, Bergmann W et al. Differential effects of intranasal oxytocin on sexual experiences and partner interactions in couples. Horm Behav. 2014;65(3):308-318. doi:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2014.01.009
2. IsHak WW, Berman DS, Peters A. Male anorgasmia treated with oxytocin. J Sex Med. 2008 Apr;5(4):1022-1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00691.x. Epub 2007 Dec 14. PMID: 18086171.
3. Dr. Ananya Mandal M. Oxytocin may offer hope for male sexual dysfunction. News-Medical.net. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20120410/Oxytocin-may-offer-hope-for-male-sexual-dysfunction.aspx. Published 2021.
4. Scheele, D. et al. Oxytocin Modulates Social Distance between Males and Females. Journal of Neuroscience 14 November 2012, 32 (46) 16074-16079; DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2755-12.2012
5. Ditzen, B. et al. Intranasal oxytocin increases positive communication and reduces cortisol levels during couple conflict. Biol Psychiatry. 2009 May 1;65(9):728-31. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2008.10.011. Epub 2008 Nov 22. PMID: 19027101.
6. University of California - Berkeley. "'Trust hormone' oxytocin helps old muscle work like new, study finds." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 10 June 2014. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/06/140610112751.htm
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using this or any product if you have a serious medical condition.
This product is custom compounded by expert compounding pharmacists.
Do not take Oxytocin Nasal Spray if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant. May cause premature labor.
Inform your physician of all prescription, OTC medicines, and supplements that you are taking and follow instructions provided by your physician and pharmacist.
Oxytocin nasal spray is available by prescription only. A physician can decide if oxytocin nasal spray is right for you and determine the right dosage for you.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using this or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This drug is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using this drug, and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
*This product is made by a MintRx partner, a 3rd party licensed, sterile compounding pharmacy.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.