Scream Cream Groupon Special Offer, 40gm
Groupon Special! Scream Cream is a custom-blended prescription formula designed to improve blood flow to the clitoris to stimulate vaginal lubrication, increase women's libido and heighten the intensity of orgasms. A key ingredient sildenafil, (Viagra) may relieve symptoms associated with Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD). Developed by women for women, our specialty pharmacists and medical providers custom-compound Scream Cream just for you.
Topical Scream Cream To Heighten Women's Sexual Experience
Women, enhance your sexual pleasure with Scream Cream a custom-blended prescription from MintRx. Scream Cream is applied to the clitoris and other parts of the vagina. The transdermal application is quickly absorbed into the targeted area for fast results.
What Does Scream Cream Do?
- Stimulate vaginal lubrication**
- Heighten genital sensitivity**
- Improve the strength of orgasms**
- Increase blood flow to the brain; may enhance mood**
Scream Cream Key Ingredients:
Scream Cream is a customized product which may contain a combination of all or some of the following ingredients.
- Sildenafil (Viagra), a phosphodisterase enzyme that inhibits PDE5.1, sildenafil works similarly in women as it does in men. Studies show it increases sexual satisfaction, libido, and stimulates vaginal lubrication in premenopausal and post-menopausal women.2,3
- Theophylline is a bronchodilator and PDE5 inhibitor. It opens airways in lungs and increases blood flow to the genitals.
- Ergoloid Mesylates is nonselective phosphodisterase enzyme inhibitors, which increases blood flow to the brain and relax other muscles in the body.
- Ergoloid Mesylates (Generic Hydergine and Gerimal) may also be prescribed off-label to improve mood.
- Bioidentical dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) may be added upon request. Studies show DHEA can increase testosterone4 and testosterone has been shown in studies to increase women's libido.5
1 Boswell-Smith V, Spina D, Page CP. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Br J Pharmacol. 2006;147 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S252 S257 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760738/
2 Caruso, Salvatore & Intelisano, Giorgia & Lupo, Lorenzo & Agnello, Carmela. (2001). Premenopausal women affected by sexual arousal disorder treated with sildenafil: a double‐blind, cross‐over, placebo‐controlled study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1471-0528.2001.00143.x
3 Alatas E, Yagci AB. The effect of sildenafil citrate on uterine and clitoral arterial blood flow in postmenopausal women. MedGenMed. 2004;6(4):51. Published 2004 Oct 13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480594/
4 DHEA Makes the fat go away. Harvard Health Publishing. March 2014. Online: https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/DHEA_makes_the_fat_go_away Last visited Marxh 11, 2020.
5 Testosterone for Women. Women's Health Concern, British Menopause Society. Online: https://www.womens-health-concern.org/help-and-advice/factsheets/testosterone-for-women/. Last visited March 11, 2020.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Scream Cream is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Scream Cream and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists.
How Do I Use Scream Cream:
To use Scream Cream, apply a 1/4 ml of the cream to the clitoris and other parts of the vagina about 30 minutes prior to having sex.
Since Scream Cream is custom made for each woman, ingredients in the formula may include all or some of the following:
- Ergoloid mesylates
Before using sildenafil topically:
- Read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about the tablets and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking them.
- Take sildenafil exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
Before using theophylline topically:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to theophylline, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in theophylline preparations. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients. tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription medications you are taking, especially allopurinol (Zyloprim), azithromycin (Zithromax), carbamazepine (Tegretol), cimetidine (Tagamet), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), clarithromycin (Biaxin), diuretics ('water pills'), erythromycin, lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), oral contraceptives, phenytoin (Dilantin), prednisone (Deltasone), propranolol (Inderal), rifampin (Rifadin), tetracycline (Sumycin), and other medications for infections or heart disease.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription, nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: ephedrine, epinephrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, or pseudoephedrine. Many other medications may also interact with theophylline, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had seizures, ulcers, heart disease, an overactive or underactive thyroid gland, high blood pressure, or liver disease or if you have a history of alcohol abuse.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking theophylline, call your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of theophylline.
Before taking ergoloid mesylates:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ergoloid mesylates, other ergot alkaloids (Cafergot, Ergostat, Bellergal), or any other drugs.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a mental illness.
- Telly our doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ergoloid mesylates, call your doctor.
This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists.
If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
As with any medication, take caution when taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medicine. This includes herbal supplements.
These drugs do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Scream Cream is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.