- Stimulate your libido and improve your sexual satisfaction with Scream Cream, a custom-blended female sexual enhancement cream.
- Use this targeted topical treatment to release a whirlwind of benefits like increased vaginal moisture, enhanced mood, and heightened sensitivity.
- Key ingredients include sildenafil, (Viagra), and prescription mood and oxygen-boosters.
- Online medical consultation for prescription valid for one year included.
- 40gm pump.
Women: Recharge Your Sex Drive
Scream Cream is a custom-blended prescription cream from MintRx designed to reignite yor sex drive and take your pleasure to new heights.
The topical cream jump starts the party by widening blood vessels and increasing oxygen circulation.
Your brain and vagina both "awaken" with a burst of energy. Vaginal lubrication begins and all of your erogenous zones are engaged.
Whether you're suffering from vaginal dryness caused by Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD), stress, environmental factors, or your libido has taken a "vacation," for no apparent reason, Scream Cream may help.
What Does Scream Cream Do?
- Stimulates natural vaginal lubrication**
- Relieves pain during sex by restoring moisture**
- Maximizes blood flow to intimate areas and your brain**
- Elevates mood**
- Increases sensitivity where it counts**
How Long Does It Take For Scream Cream To WorK?
Scream Cream is formulated to work within 30 minutes.
How Long Does Scream Cream Last?
Results are unique for each individual but the ingredients in the formulas generally last up to 2 hours.
What Ingredients Are In Scream Cream?
Scream Cream is a customized product which may contain a combination of all or some of the following ingredients.
- Sildenafil (Viagra), a phosphodiesterase enzyme that inhibits PDE5.1, sildenafil works similarly in women as it does in men. Studies show topically-applied sildenafil increases sexual satisfaction, libido, and stimulates vaginal moisture in premenopausal and post-menopausal women.
- Theophylline is a bronchodilator and non-selective phosphodiesterase enzyme inhibitor.4 It opens airways in lungs and increases blood flow to female reproductive organs.
- Generic Hydergine and Gerimal (ergoloid mesylates) prescribed to enhance mood, cognitive function, increase blood flow to the brain and relax other muscles in the body.
1 Boswell-Smith V, Spina D, Page CP. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Br J Pharmacol. 2006;147 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S252 S257 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760738/
2 Testosterone for Women. Women's Health Concern, British Menopause Society. Online: https://www.womens-health-concern.org/help-and-advice/factsheets/testosterone-for-women/. Last visited March 11, 2020.
4 Schmidt DT, Watson N, Dent G, et al. The effect of selective and non-selective phosphodiesterase inhibitors on allergen- and leukotriene C(4)-induced contractions in passively sensitized human airways. Br J Pharmacol. 2000;131(8):1607-1618. doi:10.1038/sj.bjp.0703725
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Scream Cream is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Scream Cream and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Since Scream Cream is custom made for each woman, ingredients in the formula may include all or some of the following:
- Ergoloid mesylates
Before using sildenafil topically:
- Read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about the tablets and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking them.
- Take sildenafil exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
Before using theophylline topically:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to theophylline, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in theophylline preparations. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients. tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription medications you are taking, especially allopurinol (Zyloprim), azithromycin (Zithromax), carbamazepine (Tegretol), cimetidine (Tagamet), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), clarithromycin (Biaxin), diuretics ('water pills'), erythromycin, lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), oral contraceptives, phenytoin (Dilantin), prednisone (Deltasone), propranolol (Inderal), rifampin (Rifadin), tetracycline (Sumycin), and other medications for infections or heart disease.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription, nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: ephedrine, epinephrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, or pseudoephedrine. Many other medications may also interact with theophylline, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had seizures, ulcers, heart disease, an overactive or underactive thyroid gland, high blood pressure, or liver disease or if you have a history of alcohol abuse.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking theophylline, call your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of theophylline.
Before taking ergoloid mesylates:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ergoloid mesylates, other ergot alkaloids (Cafergot, Ergostat, Bellergal), or any other drugs.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a mental illness.
- Telly our doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ergoloid mesylates, call your doctor.
This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists.
If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
As with any medication, take caution when taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medicine. This includes herbal supplements.
These drugs do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Scream Cream is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.