Sildenafil Citrate 20mg Tablets
Common 30-Day Supply: 40
Sildenafil citrate is a generic medicine to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It is medically equivalent to brand name ED medicines, Viagra and Revatio but at a great discount - as much as 30% less! 20mg tablets. Choose quantity below.
Please note: We cannot provide telemedicine for ED in LA, MN, RI, SC, VT.
Get Happy. Get Sildenafil Citrate For ED
Sildenafil Citrate is FDA-approved to treat erectile dysfunction. Compare the low cost of this generic medicine to brand name ED meds Viagra and Revatio.
ED Meds Have 85%1 Success Rate
You're not alone if you experience ED but you would be alone if you did not seek treatment. More and more men with ED are seeking treatment with Sildenafil Citrate and are changing their life! Sildenafil Citrate, an active ingredient in brand name ED meds Revatio and Viagra, is a simple to take Rx that works by increasing blood flow to the penis to enable an erection.
ED is More Common Than You Think:
- About 1 in 5 men report having ED -- the number rises with age
- Now about 150 million men in the US experience ED
- That number is expected to jump to 300 million men in just under 5 years
Is Sildenafil The Same As Viagra?
Yes, sildenafil is FDA approved generic Viagra. Sildenafil, also called sildenafil citrate, is the active ingredient in Viagra.
How Do I Know If I Have ED?
ED is defined as repeated instances of not being able to maintain or sustain an erection. It can be a result of obesity, smoking, diabetes and other health issues. If ignored, ED can cause anxiety and depression. If this sounds like you, talk to your Dr. and see if compounded sildenafil citrate from MintRx can help!
What Is Compounded Medicine?
Compounded medications are made by experts who develop recipes specifically for each patient based on their medical condition and needs. They are prepared in small batches and do not require commercial fillers and preservatives that industrial pharmaceuticals require for a long shelf life. Custom-compounded medications may cost up to 50% to 75% less than commercial prescriptions.
Why Buy Compounded Medicine From MintRx?
MintRx's expert compounding pharmacists create customized prescriptions from scratch using the same active ingredients found in commercially available prescriptions and obtains medications from FDA-approved sources. With the benefit of personalized medicine at affordable prices, MintRx's solutions provide relief for your mind as well as your body. Private, free shipping with the convenience of auto refills and online medical consultations help you continue your treatment.
MinRx is a US certified pharmacy and is accredited by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.
1 "Urologic Conditions, Erectile Dysfunction" Urology Care Foundation, http://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/erectile-dysfunction/treatment Last visited Jan. 2, 2018
To ensure that we provide you with the best price, we may substitute one generic for another.
CONSUMER INFORMATION USE AND DISCLAIMER This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
How to Use:
- Before you take sildenafil, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about the tablets and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking them.
- Take sildenafil exactly as your doctor tells you to. It is intended to be taken before sexual activity - it is NOT for continuous daily use. You should take one tablet about an hour before you plan to have sex, although it may still be effective up to five hours after taking the tablet. You can take the tablet either before or after food but, if you have just eaten a large meal, it may take longer for it to work.
- Do not take more than one dose of sildenafil in any 24-hour period.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
- Common sildenafil side-effects:
- Headache: Drink plenty of water. If the headaches continue, let your doctor know.
- Flushing, feeling sick, indigestion, blocked nose. These should soon pass.
- Feeling dizzy, visual changes such as blurred vision or color distortion. If either of these happens, do not drive and do not use tools or machines until your reactions/vision have returned to normal.
Important: if your erection lasts for longer than four hours, or if you get chest pains or a sudden loss of vision, contact a doctor for medical attention straightaway.
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect including:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash, hives, itching, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever, wheezing.
- Tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking, unusual hoarseness, or swelling of the face
- A lump in the breast, breast soreness, nipple discharge, or enlarged breasts
- Dizziness or passing out
- Testicle pain
If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.