Common 30-Day Supply 30mg: 40
Common 30-Day Supply 40mg: 20
Common 30-Day Supply 80mg: 10
- Treats erectile dysfunction
- Active ingredient in Viagra and Revatio
- Take with food or without
- Dissolves in the mouth; bypasses GI
Please note: We cannot provide telemedicine for ED in LA, MN and SC.
Choose Dissolving ED Meds For Faster, Stronger* Effect
Pay less for ED meds. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra and Revatio but without the $$$ price tag. Go with a troche and you'll get more bang for your buck. Custom-compounded sildenafil troches deliver faster, more potent results* by dissolving in the mouth and bypassing the digestive system.
What is a Dissolving Troche
Troches are a form of a drug that is designed to dissolve under the tongue. This is called sublingual delivery. Troches are not swallowed.
Are Troches Better than Pills or Capsules?
One form is not better than the other. The choice may be a matter of preference or necessity.
Here's how troches are different from pills.
- Troches are not swallowed. They are absorbed by mucous membranes beneath the tongue.
- Troches are not weakened by digestive enzymes because they bypass the gastrointestinal tract (GI).
- Troches may be less likely to cause GI upset.
- Sildenadil troches can be taken with or without food. Sildenafil pills and capsules should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Troches may work faster than pills or capsules due to their direct absorption.
How Many Men Have ED?
You're not alone if you suffer from ED. And it may have nothing to do with your libido. You may be sexually aroused but your body just doesn't respond. If that is the case, you may be a perfect candidate for prescription generic Viagra. Since the medication is only available by prescription, your physician will make the final determination and prescribe the appropriate dose.
- About 1 in 5 men report having ED—the likelihood rises with age
- About 150 million men in the US experience ED
- It's projected that in about 5 years, 300 million men will have ED
ED is defined as repeated instances of not being able to maintain or sustain an erection. It can be a result of obesity, smoking, diabetes and other health issues.
85%1 of erectile dysfunction cases are treatable with prescription ED medications like sildenafil/Viagra.
Is Sildenafil As Strong As Viagra?
Yes, sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra, so FDA-approved generics of Viagra should have equal effects as the brand.
How Do Sildenafil and Viagra Work?
Sildenafil treats ED by relaxing smooth muscles found in penis. This then releases pressure against blood vessels enabling them to widen. The blood is then absorbed by the corpus cavernosum, sponge-like regions in the penis. When engorged, the corpus cavernosum form an erection.
This is the normal process of an erection. In men with ED, the muscles may not relax enough, at all or blood flow may be restricted for other reasons.
The reversal of an erection occurs when the muscles contract. This is a normal process of ejaculation. In men with ED, the muscles may contract too soon either before intercourse or before ejaculation.
Sildenafil Is a PDE5 Inhibitor
Sildenafil inhibits the actions of phosphodiesterase type 5, an enzyme that is highly concentrated in the corpus cavernosum. PDE5 causes muscle contraction by degrading cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical involved in muscle relaxation. With PDE5 not able to impede cGMP, muscles relax and stay relaxed long enough for sufficient vessel dilation and blood inflow to create and sustain an erection.
How Do I Know if I Have ED?
ED is defined as repeated instances of not being able to maintain or sustain an erection. It can be a result of obesity, smoking, diabetes and other health issues. If ignored, ED can cause anxiety and depression.
If you think you may have ED. See your physician.
What is Compounded Medicine?
Compounded medications are made by experts who develop recipes specifically for each patient based on their medical condition and needs. They are prepared in small batches and do not require commercial fillers and preservatives that industrial pharmaceuticals require for a long shelf life. Custom-compounded medications may cost up to 50% to 75% less than commercial prescriptions.
Why Buy Compounded Medicine from MintRx?
MintRx's expert compounding pharmacists create customized prescriptions from scratch using the same active ingredients found in commercially available prescriptions. The pharmacy obtains medications from FDA-approved sources.
With the benefit of personalized medicine at affordable prices, MintRx's solutions provide relief for your mind as well as your body. Private, free shipping with the convenience of auto refills and online medical consultations help you continue your treatment.
MinRx is a US certified pharmacy and is accredited by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.
CONSUMER INFORMATION USE AND DISCLAIMER This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
How Do I Take Sildenafil?
- Before you take sildenafil, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about the tablets and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking them.
- Take sildenafil exactly as your doctor tells you to. It is intended to be taken before sexual activity - it is NOT for continuous daily use. You should take one tablet about an hour before you plan to have sex, although it may still be effective up to five hours after taking the tablet. You can take the tablet either before or after food but, if you have just eaten a large meal, it may take longer for it to work.
- Do not take more than one dose of sildenafil in any 24-hour period.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
- Common sildenafil side-effects:
- Headache: Drink plenty of water. If the headaches continue, let your doctor know.
- Flushing, feeling sick, indigestion, blocked nose. These should soon pass.
- Feeling dizzy, visual changes such as blurred vision or color distortion. If either of these happens, do not drive and do not use tools or machines until your reactions/vision have returned to normal.
Important: if your erection lasts for longer than four hours, or if you get chest pains or a sudden loss of vision, contact a doctor for medical attention straightaway.
If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to the tablets, speak with your doctor or pharmacist for further advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash, hives, itching, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever, wheezing Tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking, unusual hoarseness, or swelling of the face A lump in the breast, breast soreness, nipple discharge, or enlarged breasts Dizziness or passing out Depression Testicle pain
If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.