Testosterone Enanthate 5mL 200mg/mL
Testosterone Enanthate 5mL 200mg/mL
How it works
Step 1. Have a Prescription
Upload a photo of your prescription after checkout. You can also text us a picture of your prescription or prescription label to 561-406-9485.
We will call your doctor to confirm the prescription. Your physician can "escript"(send electronically) it to our pharmacy at Mint Pharmacy and Skin Clinic, 1201 US Hwy 1 ste 305C, North Palm Beach Florida,
Only choose "I have a prescription" if your doctor can validate and has prescribed this specific drug.
Step 2. Your Order Is Processed
Once we receive a prescription from your doctor, we will process your order. We only authorize your credit card at checkout and won't charge your card until we obtain a valid prescription.
Step 3. Your Medication Is Shipped
Your medication is on its way! We ship directly to your door. Never wait in a pharmacy line again!
Please note: We cannot provide telemedicine or ship prescription medication to LA.
Please Call For Pricing: 866-855-6468
- Prescribed to treat low testosterone in men due to hypogonadism
- Prescribed to treat metastatic breast cancer in women
Prescription Product: We will ask for your prescription information after checkout.
Please note: This product can only be shipped to Florida and Ohio.
Raise Your Testosterone in as Little As 24 Hours
Testosterone enanthate is an ester and testosterone prodrug, which means it stimulates the body to produce testosterone. It is not testosterone.
Testosterone enanthate may gradually increase testosterone production and help stabilize it once the desired hormonal level is reached.
Symptoms of Low T in men include decreased muscle mass, sexual dysfunction, infertility and depression.
Testosterone enanthate is prescribed to treat low testosterone in men due to hypogonadism, metastatic breast cancer treatment in women and off-label for transgender change in men.
Before receiving testosterone injection
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to testosterone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in testosterone injection products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- If you are male, tell your doctor if you have breast cancer or have or may have prostate cancer. Also tell your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney disease. Your doctor may tell you that you should not receive testosterone injection.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had sleep apnea (breathing stops for short periods of time during sleep); benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH; an enlarged prostate); high blood levels of calcium; cancer; diabetes; depression or other mental illness; or lung disease.
- You should know that some testosterone products should not be used in women (Aveed, Xyosted). Otherwise, women should not receive this medication if they are or may become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Testosterone may harm the baby.
- You should know that there have been reports of serious side effects in people who use testosterone at higher doses, along with other male sex hormone products, or in ways other than directed by a doctor. These side effects may include a heart attack, heart failure, or other heart problems; stroke and mini-stroke; liver disease; seizures; or mental health changes such as depression, mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood), aggressive or unfriendly behavior, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), or delusions (having strange thoughts or beliefs that have no basis in reality). People who use higher doses of testosterone than recommended by a doctor may also experience withdrawal symptoms such as depression, extreme tiredness, craving, irritability, restlessness, loss of appetite, inability to fall asleep or stay asleep, or a decreased sex drive, if they suddenly stop using testosterone. Be sure to use testosterone injection exactly as directed by your doctor.
Testosterone injection may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- Breast enlargement or pain
- Deepening of voice
- Pain, redness, bruising, bleeding, or hardness at injection site
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Lower leg pain, swelling, warmth, or redness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Difficulty breathing, especially during sleep
- Erections that happen too often or that last too long
- Difficulty urinating, weak urine flow, frequent urination, sudden need to urinate right away, blood in the urine
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- Mood changes including depression, anxiety, or becoming suicidal (thinking about harming or killing oneself or planning or trying to do so)
Testosterone injection may cause a decrease in the number of sperm (male reproductive cells) produced, especially if it is used at high doses. Talk to your doctor about the risks of using this medication if you are a man and would like to have children.
Testosterone may increase the risk of developing prostate cancer. Talk to your doctor about the risks of receiving this medication.
Testosterone injection may cause the bones to mature more quickly than normal in children who receive the medication. This means that the children may stop growing sooner than expected and may have a shorter than expected adult height.
Testosterone injection may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while receiving this medication.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch or by phone (1-800-332-1088).
This product is made by a MintRx partner, a 3rd party licensed, sterile compounding pharmacy.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.