COVID-19 / Viral Online Treatment
Concerned that you may have Coronavirus or other viral infection? We can treat you online, safely, quickly, and with reduced germ exposure from others.
Get treated today with just a few easy steps:
- Purchase your online treatment.
- Answer a few questions.
- See a doctor via two-way video.
- The doctor will prescribe medication if necessary or provide you assistance to help you get better quickly.
- This is for the telemedicine treatment only. Covid-19 test sold separately and can be purchased here: https://www.mintrxpharmacy.com/covid-19-at-home-test-kits.html
Please note, medications are an additional cost and will vary based on the physician's recommendation. Our Doctor's cannot prescribe Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19.
Our telehealth service is available in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, Washington, Washington DC.
See A Dr. Online If You Think You May Have COVID-19/Virus
Please note, our Doctor's cannot prescribe Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19.
If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive or may have COVID-19, don’t hesitate. Get medical help fast using MintRx's teleheath treatment.
All you need is access to the internet to receive an online Dr's visit using two-way video for only $39. The doctor will prescribe medication* if necessary or provide you assistance to help you get better quickly.
*Medications are an additional cost and will vary based on the physician's recommendation.
**Severe symptoms that may require you to call 911 immediately include difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, bluish lips or face, and/or signs of a stroke:
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or lack of coordination.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.