Vitamin D Test
Vitamin D test measures active levels of 25(OH)D, which includes Vitamin D3 and D2. Vitamin D is a fat‐soluble vitamin and hormone that has many roles in the body, including the absorption of calcium, bone composition and other complex functions such as cellular health and immunity. Deficiencies are linked to psoriasis, hyperinsulinemia and increased belly fat. Studies show it may help protect against cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Keep a close watch on your Vitamin D profile for preventative health and overall body wellness.
Please note: We cannot send this home test kit NY.
What You Get With Vitamin D At-Home Test
- Complete kit delivered to your door
- Instructions how to obtain your finger prick blood sample
- Materials needed to return sample
- Prepaid expedited shipping to certified lab
- Confidential results online within 5-7 days
Your home test kit comes with complete instructions on how to submit your confidential blood sample. Includes free delivery of kit and postage to send sample. Obtain your confidential results electronically within 3 - 5 days. Testing is performed by a CILA, CAP certified laboratories.
Please note: We cannot offer home test kits to NY.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA for certain over-the-counter items, at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.