Women's Hormone Test
- Blood spot test
- Measures estradiol (E2), progesterone (Pg) and testosterone (T)
- Tests hormones most likely to be unbalanced in women due to menopause, stress, age and illness.
- First step toward balancing hormones to treat low libido, sleep trouble, brain fog, adult acne, hot flashes and more.
Measure Your Hormones. Get Answers. Take Action.
This blood spot panel measures two main female sex hormones estradiol and progesterone, and the male sex hormone, (an androgen) testosterone.
Estradiol, also called oestradiol, is the strongest of the three estrogens produced by the body. It's highest during a woman's 20's after which it begins falling. By her mid-to late 40's, a woman's estradiol may be half of what it was 20 years earlier. At menopause and after, the body nearly stops making estradiol and symptoms of estrogen imbalance may be most distressing.
It's also possible to have too much estrogen. Either way -- whether too high or too low -- estrogen imbalance can disrupt progesterone and testosterone levels. It's all about balance.
Testosterone's Role In Women
Testosterone is a main driver of women's libido and supports cognitive function. It's also a precursor hormone to estrogen and progesterone. This means that estrogen and progesterone derive from testosterone.
Why Test Progesterone Levels?
Checking your progesterone may help identify why you may not be feeling like yourself. Low or high progesterone is linked to irregular menstrual cycles, impaired cognitive health, breast tenderness, fibrocystic breasts, gallbladder problems and more.
Signs of Hormonal Imbalance
To date 34 symptoms of hormone imbalance have been identified. They include:
- Low libido
- Vaginal dryness
- Insomnia or trouble sleeping
- Weight gain
- Decreased muscle mass
- Male Pattern Hair Growth (hirsutism)
- Female Pattern Hair Loss (FPHL)
- Absence of menstrual periods (amenorrhea)
- Abnormally heavy or long menstrual periods (menorrhagia)
Get tested and take the first step toward feeling like yourself again.
Your home test kit comes with complete instructions on how to submit your confidential blood sample. Includes free delivery of kit and postage to send sample. Obtain your confidential results electronically within 3 - 5 days. Testing is performed by a CILA certified laboratory.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.